Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ah, Saturday!

I just ate lunch while wearing my pajamas. At this point, I'm not sure I'm going to get dressed today. Why bother? I'm not going anywere, Mike is working and Damon doesn't care as long as he has something to eat.

Tomorrow is a bowling tournament with co-workers. I'm sure we'll have a great time because we won't take it seriously. We can't! Some of us haven't bowled in many, many years and none of us ever played well. It'll be a great bonding experience.

I'm piddling around off and on with social networking sites today. We're diving in head first at the CVB and the more I learn, the deeper the dive gets. I'm not even close to reaching the bottom of the pool. There are so many sites, I had to create a database just to keep up with all the URLs, usernames and passwords. We're tweeting on Twitter, digging on Digg, mixing on Mixx, blogging on Blog Spot, stumbling on StumbleUpon... along with Facebook, MySpace, Delicious, etc.

I do feel as if I'm getting a good system in place to streamline the process of posting information on the Web. It's been interesting and much like putting together a puzzle. I hope the work pays off!

No comments: